To the person who lost her chi, I am very sorry and feel for you.  I
too lost my chi on December 29.

Her name is Lupita.  A special friend to my daughter who is disabled.
 I didn't know how much one could love and miss a pet until she was
gone.  Dont get me wrong but, she made our home light up.

My husband could not be talked to, he was so hurt and angry.  I
couldn't stop crying.  People said "how could I cry so much for a lost
dog?"  They said, "it could have been a family member that was lost."

That made me feel guilty, but I could not help it, my heart was
broken.  It was the first time I ever felt anything in a long time.

My healing began when I knew that she was not just lost, but was found
and in good hands, or sold to a good family.

My neighborhood is rather tight knight and she has not been seen
since.  Thank god i have not seen her on the side of the street, which
tells me she is being well taken care of.

So my heart goes out to you.  Hope you find her.

By the way, we have a new addition a little tiny female called
"Conchita".

I'll post a pic as soon as I can.

Eileen