From: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 6:41 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com;
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Chi Found in GA (help)!

Winston, GA - about 40 miles west of Atlanta.
Hi all,
     I seldom post, but a friend on another board is in a unique position.
Seems she found a Chi sitting on her doorstep.  She's put up posters around
the neighborhood, but nobody has replied.  If anyone has lost, or knows of
anyone who has lost a Chi in or around Winston, Georgia, can you please
contact me privately and I will forward to my friend.  Please include a
physical description so we know it's the same Chi. (gender/color)
     Also, if anyone knows of a Chi rescue who might take the dog, please
email me.  My friend has a large breed dog who isn't thrilled with the
little intruder.  She's trying to hold out from taking to a shelter but
doesn't know what else to do.

Thanks,
Susan