ut does more litter end up on the floor than the box. I'm using the dog litter
box with the Wee Wee pads and was just wondering the benifit of switching to
dog litter. Does it have to be dog litter or can you use unscented cat litter?

"Mandy F." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:            You don't even have to use
litter if you don't want to.  You can keep using pads in the box or newspaper.
If you want to use litter, I would put a layer in the bottom and then place a
pad on the top so that your pup slowly gets used to the feel of the litter.
Then gradualy reduce the size of the pad until you are using all litter.

  -Amanda-

Thank to all who respond.

Have a burning question? Go to Yahoo! Answers and get answers from real people
who know.