If that doesn't work out for you let me know
Dianne

--- In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, "marsha" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am in KY. Louisville just started a new program where they will
spay/neuter for free and will transport within 75 miles or something
like that. I am waiting till they get everything up and running and
then see if I qualify for that (don't know yet what the requirements
are) But Louisville is about a 2 hour drive from here. So, I would
definitely want the transport, depending on how it works.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/4It09A/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/MJOolB/TM