Almost 2 weeks ago I adopted a 6.5 yr old female tri-color teacup chihuahua.
Her elderly owner had to be placed into a nursing home and the woman's daughter
couldn't take the dog. She was placed into a foster home for 4 mos and has now
come home with me. Her name is "Chi".  She is 4.4 lbs, good heart, knees and
health BUT very bad teeth. Chi has a dental appt scheduled for the end of this
month.  Hopefully this will help her bad breath too.  She is spayed,
housebroken and loves men and women and other animals. Chi is almost too good
to be true. She's a sweetheart and protected us from the mailman within an hour
of arriving in our home!

I don't know what she ate at the elderly woman's house but in the foster home
she ate IAMS for toy dogs. I am interested in learning the best food, treats,
etc. for Chihuahuas.  I look forward to learning a lot here. I've created an
album so that you can see my little Chi(album name: Sandi's Chi).  Thanks.

Sandi  =(:>
http://www.myspace.com/read4thefunofit
www.redbank.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/0It09A/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/MJOolB/TM