That's great Jeannine.  It sounds like you really care about your dogs and you
sound like a very responsible pet owner.  If I could, I would probably have
more than my 3 dogs (although they are a handful).

  I have to get my female Mini Aussie, Zoe spayed soon.  She is about one and a
half years old and not able to be bred because of an illness (Myesthenia
Gravis) she had when she was a pup.  I really worry about taking her in for the
spay surgery because any stress on her may cause a relaps.  So, I have been
putting it off.  My male Mini Aussie, Twister, is neutered already, so I don't
worry about her getting pregnant.  But she really does need to be spayed soon.
But, she's my baby and it's hard to just drop her off at the vets for surgery
when you don't know what could happen.

  I do plan to breed my Chihuahua, Cricket, if she grows a little bigger.  She
is an AKC smoothcoat tri colored, pretty girl with a nice pedigree.  She is 6
months old and staying pretty small (about 4 pounds now) so I might have to
find her a tiny stud one day.  I still haven't decided if I want to get a male
Chi myself or just pay a stud fee, when she is ready in a couple of years.  I
have limited space and not much room even for another tiny Chi!  I am hoping,
in the meantime, she will get a little bigger.  If I can't breed her, she will
still be my little baby and always be part of the family!

  Stef

Jeannine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
            Since that's a controversial subject I'll go to the part about my
Chihuahua.  I have a beautiful red Chihuahua female and a tiny 2 3/4 lb male
almost 4 months old.  Hopefully I'll be able to have some tiny long coat
Chihuahuas next year.  And 'yes' my dogs are family and they live in doggy
disneyland here with everything they want.  We would love to spoil children but
they have to grow up to be responsible adults so we had to raise them
accordingly, and they are sweet, loving responsible adults that live out of
town and we never see them, so we have the dogs we can spoil and buy toys and
presents for and hug and hug and love and they love us back so well.  I will
have a big spay bill this year because I have some Imperial shih tzus that are
so loving and small there won't be any way to breed them so I'll just have them
spayed and keep them as lovebugs.  My maltese female is getting spayed this
year and my Pomeranian is too.  So, gladly my vet is the very best at
 spay/neuter - he doesn't put them under except for 20 minutes or so, and they
come out awake and alive.
  Jeannine

Stefanie Brannan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    Wow!  That's a lot of dogs!  It sounds like they all have fun together,
like "doggie daycare", LOL!  Are you a breeder of all the breeds (besides
little Jesse)?

  Stef

Jeannine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
        No they are all different.  I have 4 Shih Tzus, 1 Maltese, 2
Chihuahuas, 1 Pomeranian, 1 poodle, 1 Rat Terrier.  And of course Jesse my
Papillon baby 1 1/2 years and still my baby, he's a sweetie.  But I couldn't
let him breed my females so we had to get neutered.  I was crying so hard at
the vets office I had to write her a note that he was getting neutered, and his
name, birth date, etc.  I couldn't talk I was so upset about getting him
neutered, it sounds so demeaning, and then leaving him down there, he's never
been away from me.  I live with my dogs, no cages, they stay under my feet or
climbing on me all the time.  They argue and play and have their toys and it's
like playschool everyday.
  Jeannine

address2000 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Oh my....that is a housefull....LOL. Are they all chis except the pap?

Jeannine wrote:     I cook 10 lbs of chicken every other day, feed 5 lbs a
night.  It cooks

always stay connected to friends.