Tiffany always sleeps thru the night and then some. She also takes frequent
naps during the day. Shes active and playful the rest of the time so I'm
guessing she's fine and your's is probably fine, as well.

Donna NJ

From: Jennifer Corpus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 2007/04/03 Tue PM 03:35:24 CDT
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Sleeping habits

I have a question about how often my chiuahuah sleeps.  We've only had
her for a little over 3 months now (wow!  time flies when you're
having fun!) and she naps all of the time when we're home.  She's four
and I'm wondering if this is normal.  Do other chihuahuahs sleep this
often?  I am praying that this is not depression due to the major
changes in her life.

She doesn't seem to be sad because she'll roll on her back and loves
to be pet on her belly.  Yet, she continues to lay covered up all
through the day if we spend the day at home.  She is not like this
when she goes for car rides which is almost everyday because she goes
everywhere with me.  But at home, she doesn't do much of anything
except nap for the majority of the time until I say that it's time
to "go bye-bye".  I am trying to figure out if something is wrong.
Does anyone know?