From: donna norden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 2007/06/12 Tue PM 09:46:40 CDT
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] How do you know if your chihuahuas are playing?

I have a brother and sister pair that are 2 yrs old and they still romp and
bite and chase each other. I think you would know if it were not play.  Donna
----- Original Message -----   From:  Emi-Mail   To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2007 1:45 PM  Subject: [Chihuahuas] How do you know
if   your chihuahuas are playing?

  How do you know if your Chihuahuas are   playing or that it may be more?  My
two like to wrestle and I am assuming   nibble on each others neck.  They also
chase each other which I am sure   is play.  But I am not sure about the first
part.  Is that them   playing too or should I break it up?     Thanks,
Emi