great for you!! you pursued it! I hope that she got the point and didnt
breed those two again but from the way it sounds she probably did. Maybe
if you find her number in an ad again you could contact the humane
society again. if they are contacted enough they will do something to
stop this. people like that give everyone else a bad name.
mel
ps good luck getting your baby healthy and home