I went home last night and looked for this persons name it is Lucy Towns, she
lives in Ft. Pierce, I still have her address phone and directions to her
house...lol... I am doing my best not to call her or show up..she just makes me
sooooooo mad!!

  On a happier note, I did get my baby back I also got to take her to work with
me!! I got her a new soft bed so she can sleep on my desk!!! She is doing well
I am giving her anti vomiting meds ans her steriods and she is kinda eating...
baby steps...

Melanie Ayers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          great idea, id like to know who she is also
mel

 Jessica

and lay it on us.