Heather,
  From reading on the subject, the female puts out egg and if more than one dog
fertilizes that egg they are a little of both, if the dog goes 24 hours between
males then that eggs is put away and another comes out and a dog fertilizes
that one.  Even the AKC has said they will paper dogs that multiple male
partners as long as they are not mixed but separate.  Like you put sofy with
Bonzo on Monday then with BooBoo on Wednesday.  You'll have two different
breeds and they will register them.
  Jeannine

Heather Ferrier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    ya, that was a big definate oops, but i couldnt abort them like everyone
was telling me to do.  i'm sure i can find good homes for them and sell the
purebred chihuahuas out of that same litter as unregistered... just in case i'm
not sure if theyre pure or not.  i wonder if i'll be able to tell right away,
or as they get older?

  "As the deer pants for the streams of water, so my soul pants for you o Lord"
Psalm 42:1

  Check out our new website!!

  www.roundthecrosscanines.com