From: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2007 10:51 AM
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: RE: FW: [Chihuahuas] I want to get to know you..... Emily

lucky! My girls are close but I'd be lying if I said they never fight. But
when push comes to shove, they are always there for one another. At this
point, though, they prefer spending time with their close friends than one
another. I don't think thats a bad thing, as long as they make some time for
family, as well. Just a normal stage of life, branching out a bit into the
world. I always remind them that they are each others first friends and will
be their forever friends. I have little doubt that they'll be close as
adults. My sisters and I are, its great.