Jerri,

You didn't offend anyone or do anything wrong.  Please keep the photo's coming.
 I thrilled to have you here.

Pam

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 15:22:23
-0500Subject: Re: Let me Try this Again!! Re: [Chihuahuas] New Photos

Is this a troll? I'm just guessing from the poor spelling and typing.

Sorry, I didn't see a FAQ on this group, and was just following what others
were doing.  I never expected to offend someone after immediately joining the
group.  I thought this was a group for Chihuahua lovers and I really enjoy
seeing other's photos, so I hope no one stops sending them.

I suggest you (Pat Garrett) unsubscribe from the group, or killfile those you
aren't interested in hearing from.  I have not e-mailed you anything
personally.  I will be happy to killfle your e-mails as well.

Jerriwww.beadbimbo.com