At the bottom of each e mail u will find this....
Change settings via the Web <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/join;_ylc=X3oDMTJlaG4zdWs0BF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzI0Nzg0MgRncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwNDI1MDgEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDc3RuZ3MEc3RpbWUDMTE5NjAxOTg4OQ--> (Yahoo! ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:%20Digest> | Switch to Fully Featured <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:%20Fully%20Featured> Visit Your Group <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas;_ylc=X3oDMTJjNHZubHNrBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzI0Nzg0MgRncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwNDI1MDgEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDaHBmBHN0aW1lAzExOTYwMTk4ODk-> | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> | Unsubscribe <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

just click unsubscribe. No one can do that for u. U must do it for u'rself!

Pat Garrett wrote:

No let me try this again. PLEASE STOP SENDING ME EMAIL.

    Thank you, Pam.  We have fun thinking up silly captions for
Caesar's pictures. When we did the toupee photos, we were babyistting my neighbor's
    lab for a week.  He was shedding terribly, so we took him outside
    and gave him a good brushing.  I was joking around with my DD,
    balling up the loose hair and said, "Look!  A toupee for Caesar!"
Jerri
    www.beadbimbo.com <http://www.beadbimbo.com/>

Those are adorable, he's so photogenic and cute! I really
        loved Hoo Ra and the hair club and mail box photos
        especially!  Thank you for sharing.
        Pam
_