From: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Denise
Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2007 1:01 PM
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Harness Coats

I got some really great harness coats for my chi's. In the ring of course
they have collars and leads but out on walks they wear harnesses but it's a
bit of a faff getting the harnesses over or under the coats (I'm in the UK
and it's getting a bit damp and chilly here, especially for the smoothes).
Of course the harnesses were off ebay (I'd be a rich woman if ebay hadn't
been invented) and they had to come from the US but if anyone would like the
link, let me know and I'll post it. They were only about $9 / $10 and
shipping to the UK wasn't much either. I'm really pleased with them.

I THINK I've manged to post photos of them here (if the link doesn't work,
it's the Dejavu album!):

http://pets.