Sorry she died...
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: chelsea
  To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, December 23, 2007 2:02 AM
  Subject: [Chihuahuas] Re: Chihuahua puppy not eating or drinking..What should
i do?

  today the puppy was not doing much better at all and tonight as we
  were driving her to the vet we had gone to earlier yesterday, she
  passed away she tested negative for Parvo so i'm not quite sure what
  it was she died from..she was a very sweet puppy and it's a shame
  the pet store sold me her sick..We called them to ask what we could
  do or if they would have paid for part of the vet visit since they
  gave us her sick but they acted mean toward us and told us all the
  sales of animals were final..i suggest to anyone next time buying a
  puppy to get one from a breeder..I'm sure she was from a puppy
  mill..thank you all for your suggestions and help.

  --- In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, "marsha" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  > I think a lot of the reason vets say this is because many people
  would not have nutrical ect on hand. Like I said, it can work in an
  emergency situation, but it is not something I personally would
  recommend if the alternatives are available....but to each his own :-
  )
  > Marsha
  > '
  > Do not tell God how big your storm is. Tell the storm how big your
  God is.

  give a littel Honey than bring them to the Vet.

  > God bless you.Claudia

  them like it can a baby, so it can be great for emergencies if
  nothing else is available, but it is too hard on their systems, imo,
  to be a regular thing....or at least not nearly as good as the
  nutrical.
  > Marsha
  >
  > Do not tell God how big your storm is. Tell the storm how big
  your God is.

  gave me a list of care instructions, one of which was to add a
  squirt of honey (and even told me the brand name of the one to buy)
  in his drinking water each day. When I took him to the Vet for his
  first visit, the Vet read all of the instructions and approved me
  following them. So, I continue to put a squirt of honey in Cesar's
  water each day.

  > Gloria
  >

  > See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for
  winter.

  Mobile. Try it now.