From: Jill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, January 4, 2008 1:33:55 AM
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Just wanted to share a funny with you guys...

My chi Roxie is such a cuddle bug and like most chis she seems to never
be warm enough. Well tonight it is awful cold outside so even with the
heater on in the house it is still chilly inside a bit. I was laying
in bed with her watching tv and using my heating pad on my back because
of some pretty severe problems with it. Well I got up to go to the
bathroom, came back and there curled up on the heating pad was Roxie!
HA She totally took it over and even whined when I scooted her off
it. So being the nice mama I am I put it on her side of the bed,
turned it to low and let her confiscate it! So now I have a nice
toasty chihuahua. To bad it wasn't big enough for the both of us. And
to bad I didn't have my camera handy! It would have been a great
picture! I am sure will check on her through the night but I hope she
doesn't get to hot. She currently has her head on the pillow poked out
of the blanket acting just like the human she thinks she is! No wonder
she is the princess of our house!

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs