  From: Jill
  To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, January 04, 2008 1:33 AM
  Subject: [Chihuahuas] Just wanted to share a funny with you guys...

  My chi Roxie is such a cuddle bug and like most chis she seems to never
  be warm enough. Well tonight it is awful cold outside so even with the
  heater on in the house it is still chilly inside a bit. I was laying
  in bed with her watching tv and using my heating pad on my back because
  of some pretty severe problems with it. Well I got up to go to the
  bathroom, came back and there curled up on the heating pad was Roxie!
  HA She totally took it over and even whined when I scooted her off
  it. So being the nice mama I am I put it on her side of the bed,
  turned it to low and let her confiscate it! So now I have a nice
  toasty chihuahua. To bad it wasn't big enough for the both of us. And
  to bad I didn't have my camera handy! It would have been a great
  picture! I am sure will check on her through the night but I hope she
  doesn't get to hot. She currently has her head on the pillow poked out
  of the blanket acting just like the human she thinks she is! No wonder
  she is the princess of our house!