Good news, I'm happy for you.

Pam

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 06:32:28
-0800Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] update my fur baby got a boo boo up

just got back form the vet.  he kept him.  it is his annal gland its acting up
plus its infected and at ruptured.  he said it was quite large.  he is going to
sedate him and give him a pain shot before he squeezes it and clean it out.  he
said he would send him home with pain meds and antibodic.  so far so good.
arleneweaver2004 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

we came home from work and there was dried blood on the floor a little. i
throught one of them had liocked there feet to much. It turned out that my pom
pom was bleeding ner thr rectum. he had dried feces on him so we put him in the
sink too eash him off he has a spall tear that squirts blood when you touchwash
near it . and there is a large patch like a bulge on oneside of his rectum it
is purple in color. i called the vet he said it sounded like a anal gland
problen and made a appointment for tomorrow. Have any of you heard of this
before? this has me so upset. I feel like i did something wrong. he is such aa
sweet dog. arlene

Need to know the score, the latest news, or you need your HotmailĀ®-get your
"fix".