Since Isabella has to be on a homemade food diet because of food allergies,
her coat just doesn't seem as soft as it should be and she has a very small
area of hair loss on her chest.  Her diet consists of sweet potatoes,
oatmeal, broccoli, chicken, blueberries, and eggs.  I add a healthy powder
to her food from Dr. Pitcairn's book which has brewer's yeast, lecithin
granules, kelp powder, organic bone meal, and vitamin C. I also add salmon
oil that has omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acid daily.  I don't know if this is
a complete diet or not.  If she is missing nutrients I need help in finding
a good vitamin that she would take and would help her coat.  This group is
great in helping others and I really appreciate all the knowledge I find
here.

Thanks,

Emi