Hi Gloria...glad you're back. I bet Cesar was the happiest guy around when he
saw you! Sox acts like that if I go outside for 15 minutes and don't take
him...HaHa...My cat Meeko was one of the sick ones...she's fine now...thank
God...whatever made her sick hit within minutes...I didn't even think she was
gonna make it to the hospital...about 10-15 minutes from here. I was so scared.
But she's on antibiotics...and is back to her normal self...she was in the
hospital form Wed afternoon till Friday afternoon...sure did miss her! Take
care~~~Sharon