From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2008 7:49:31 PM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] I am Back

Claudia, I am a long time member of our City's Sister Cities program and I went with a delegation on a visit to our Sister City in Mexico.  After so many years, I have made good friends there, one of them has Chihuahuas, long and short coats and she breeds them too.  While there I met a little guy that reminded me of your babies, his name is Teodoro, photo inserted.

Gloria