From: GJC <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2008 6:31:47 PM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Was: Animal Kingdom's Odd Couples Now: Food Industry

so how hard is it to raise chickens?

On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 3:31 PM, arlene weaver <arleneweaver2004@ yahoo.com>
wrote:

i agree with you evelyn

May God walk with you today.
arlene

From: Evelyn Quintana <[EMAIL PROTECTED] com>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com
Date: Friday, August 15, 2008, 3:01 PM

I think that the fact they do this is such Sh*t and I really am so frustrated
with the whole thing. I actually agonize about these things and for this reason
I eat so little meat. It actually kills me that people do not care about how
other creatures feel. Like it doesn't matter. Humans are SO arrogant to think
that they are the only important beings on Earth and that nothing else matter.
SCOTTY, BEAM ME UP!!!!!!   Evelyn