Thanks! - em :-)

  _____

From: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of address2000
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2008 12:07 PM
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Was: Animal Kingdom's Odd Couples Now: Food
Industry

Yes.....they lay eggs, but they are not furtile. So, they will not make baby
chicks. But they don't lay many in the winter unless you can provide enough
hours of light each day. With electric bills what they are, it would be
cheaper to buy the eggs than to provide the light.
Blessings to u and your's :-)
Addy

em wrote:

Do hens lay eggs if there are no roosters around??  I heard that once, but I
do not know if it is true. -- em :-)

  _____