Last night was our first chilly night since spring. Cold enough for Jaelyn to
quick do her peepers and then run back to the house dragging me behind her on
the leash. LOL She gets cold and shakes rather easily. From what I've read they
do often get cold and she has a couple sweaters already. But I'm concerned
about the really cold fall and winter weather. What do you guys dress your
chi's in for the colder weather to go out with you or just to for a potty break
other than regular jackets? Do you have suggestions for anything extra to keep
them warm?

Jesslan

Foster Mom @ Shih Tzu & Fur Baby Rescue - http://www.stfbr.com/
Volunteer @ Chautauqua County Humane Society - http://spcapets.com/
Furever Mom To Doggy - Jaelyn
Furever Mom To Kitties - Lucius, Gypsy, Kylee and Ethaniel
Visit My Kitties, Doggy & Fosters - http://mdnyhtkyss.com/cattitude/

Checked by AVG.
AM