  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2008 7:12 PM
  Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Winter Clothing For Chi's

  Some chis do get real cold and need warm clothes and then, some, like Cesar
will fight when I try to get a sweater on him.  Last year, of all the sweaters
I got him, he would only wear one, a blue one.  I even tried to find another
one just like it so he would have a spare but never found another.

  Gloria P

  In a message dated 8/20/2008 4:43:27 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL