Continued prayer for you Claudia...GO Slow.
I pray you'll get better everyday!

Hugs,
Gloria C

"Be strong and courageous...
for God is with you wherever you go"

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 04:20:33
-0700Subject: [Chihuahuas] Claudia

Just wanted to let you all know I'm feeling better.I'm going to take it slow
for a littlel longer.I want to say thanks to all of you for your prayers.It is
finely raining started Sunday night and it has not stoped jet,I hope it keeps
comming we need it.Sharon it looks like its comming your way.Brutus and Sissy
are not going outside to much water.Oh well they make it,we needed the rain.
God bless you Brutus,Sissy and ClaudiaToday,be patient.God knows you needs.He
know what's best for your life.