From: earlene brown
Date: 29/08/2008 12:01:12 PM
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] O/T Pet ad's in North Carolina

If u all aren't going to help me then NEVER MIND. All I did was asked a
question. Never thought ppl would raise a fuss over anything in my homepage.

View My Home Page.Sign My guest book Too.
http://www.freewebs.com/snowwhite7/

Also Check on this Site.
http://wwwsoaringeaglemixedbloodtribe.netfreehost
com/wwwsoaringeaglemixedbloodtribe.html