In a message dated 9/6/2008 11:33:55 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Be well Claudia!! See you soon!
Hugs,

Gloria C
"The Lord will fight for you, and you shall hold  your Peace"
 Exodus 14:14

____________________________________
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To:
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date:  Sat, 6 Sep 2008 19:33:02 -0700
Subject: [Chihuahuas] claudia

Ok I have to hurry can hear the  Nurse making her round.I'm still running a
fever but  I'm doing a lot better.Will try to talk more tomorrow.My  friend
Jane got the Laptop to me weierless is so neat.If the  nurse catches me it's
going.Dr sayd 100 rest no if  and but about it.Only can have visiters 10 min at
the  time.Love you all.Brutus and Sissy are with Bruce on the  road .I miss
them
so much.

Lift up our  Eyes,Father,Lift up our  Eyes,Father,<WBR>that we might see our
world as you see  it.Help us respond as you r
God bless you  Brutus,Sissy and Claudia