From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Chi Overalls
To: "_Chihuahua's Y" <Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wednesday, September 17, 2008, 10:59 AM

Has anyone seen a store that sells plain
denim overalls without a shirt attached? I bought Jaelyn 2 pairs of
pants, but I'd really like to get her a pair of overalls that I can change her
shirts with. Thank you!

Jesslan

Foster Mom @ Shih Tzu & Fur Baby Rescue - http://www.stfbr. com/
Volunteer @ Chautauqua
County Humane Society - http://spcapets. com/
Furever Mom To Doggy -
Jaelyn / View Her Photos - http://tinyurl. com/jaelynlove
Furever
Mom To Kitties - Lucius, Gypsy, Kylee and Ethaniel
Visit My Kitties, Doggy
& Fosters - http://mdnyhtkyss. com/cattitude/