From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Chi Overalls
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, September 17, 2008, 11:00 AM

Oh and a denim skirt too. Has anyone seen just a
denim skirt for sale?

Jesslan

Foster Mom @ Shih Tzu & Fur Baby Rescue - http://www.stfbr. com/
Volunteer @ Chautauqua
County Humane Society - http://spcapets. com/
Furever Mom To Doggy -
Jaelyn / View Her Photos - http://tinyurl. com/jaelynlove
Furever
Mom To Kitties - Lucius, Gypsy, Kylee and Ethaniel
Visit My Kitties, Doggy
& Fosters - http://mdnyhtkyss. com/cattitude/