From: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2008 12:17 AM
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Chihuahuas] Fw: Check out Beverly Hills Chihuahua (2008)

The movie is not going to cause anything except entertainment. It is US the
buyers and sellers of pups, that will cause the problems if we are not
careful. We have discussed this a great deal on some of my breeders groups.
Bottom line, this movie WILL boost puppy sales, no doubt about it, BUT, it
is up to each of us, as ethical and responsible breeders, to make sure that
the people we are selling our pups to are people who are actually wanting a
pup and not people who have fallen for the latest trend. Of course, we can't
quarantee anything, but we have to be much more diligent during this time
period. And, we need to make sure our buyers know...and stick behind the
promise...that no matter what the reason, EVER, the pups can always be
returned. We wont BUY them back, but we will take them back because they are
our responsibility for life. I always make sure my buyers know the pup can
come back for any reason at any point in its life...that there is never any
reason for any pup I have bred to end up in a shelter.

Marsha