Me too but so far that has not happened

  _____

From: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of G Chase
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2008 12:22 AM
To: chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Chihuahuas] Fw: Check out Beverly Hills Chihuahua (2008)

Marsha,

I really pray many will follow your lead!!

Gloria C

The God of all grace will himself restore you
and make you strong, firm and steadfast!
1 Peter 5:10

  _____

To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 00:17:23 -0400

The movie is not going to cause anything except entertainment. It is US
the buyers and sellers of pups, that will cause the problems if we are not
careful. We have discussed this a great deal on some of my breeders
groups. Bottom line, this movie WILL boost puppy sales, no doubt about it,
BUT, it is up to each of us, as ethical and responsible breeders, to make
sure that the people we are selling our pups to are people who are
actually wanting a pup and not people who have fallen for the latest
trend. Of course, we can't quarantee anything, but we have to be much more
diligent during this time period. And, we need to make sure our buyers
know...and stick behind the promise...that no matter what the reason,
EVER, the pups can always be returned. We wont BUY them back, but we will
take them back because they are our responsibility for life. I always make
sure my buyers know the pup can come back for any reason at any point in
its life...that there is never any reason for any pup I have bred to end
up in a shelter.

Marsha

ncid=aolsty00050 000000014> .