From: GJC <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 2:10 pm
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] any news on Claudia?

Toccoa, Ga

On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 12:45 PM, Mandy F. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Does anyone recall if Claudia ever gave out her phone number or city/state on
this list?? If so, maybe we can comb through the past messages and get the
information.

-Amanda-

--

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has
endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us

Glenda
Poquita, Molly, Isabella, Chandler, Joy Joy
and all the fosters and angels