I live in Georgia, on the other side of the state. The newspaper for that
area is the Toccoa record. I have checked the obits and news and so far
nothing. What is her last name again? Werner?

  _____

From: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of GJC
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2008 3:10 PM
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] any news on Claudia?

Toccoa, Ga

On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 12:45 PM, Mandy F. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Does anyone recall if Claudia ever gave out her phone number or city/state
on this list?  If so, maybe we can comb through the past messages and get
the information.
-Amanda-

--

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has
endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us

Glenda
Poquita, Molly, Isabella, Chandler, Joy Joy
and all the fosters and angels