  From: e holley
  To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, October 11, 2008 8:16 AM
  Subject: Re: [SPAM]**Possible_Spam** [Chihuahuas] Scarey

  Good morning, everyone!

  Glad to hear all the little ones are where they belong! I travel with my boys
and its always a worry! They have harnesses on them at all times! Once they are
used to it, it doesn't bother them. I use the ones that are fabric, kind of
like little vests! Of course having said that, we were out walking and the
velcro which was later found to be defective, let go!!! Of course my boy
realized he was not attached to me but he kept walking. We were on the very
busy street we live on. I dropped to my knees and called calmly, "Come to
mommy!" He turned around and came to me. The standard practice of trainers is
not to panic (yeah right) but to stop and recall or start slowly running in the
opposite direction. Making the game coming to you. When you run after them, the
game is keep away from that crazy woman!! haha! Again, I am SO glad that
everyone is accounted for!

  Elizabeth