SHARON,
         THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE  ON CLAUDIA. TELL HER WE LOVE HER.
                         BLESSINGS,
                               SHEILA

In a message dated 10/14/2008 8:29:15 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Sharon, thank you for sharing your letter.  It was good but  worrisome to
hear how Claudia is doing.  We can only continue to pray for  her.

Gloria p

In a message dated 10/14/2008 8:05:11 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] a message

I got a letter from Claudia today.  Knowing how  how much all of you love and
care about Claudia, I figured you'd like to  hear what she had to say.  I am
taking the liberty to correct the  spelling, verbage, etc.  In her own words,
"When I was in the hospital,  I had a blackout and did not wake up for 17
days.  They still don't  know what caused it.  Bruce quit his job so he could
stay
with me at  the hospital.  Hopefully he will go back next week.   He doesn't
want to but we are running out of money.  Bruce is  scared to leave me alone
at home, but I told him we will be homeless if he  doesn't.  The lady next door
is going to be looking after me at  night.  We have walkie talkies.  Jane
will stay with me during the  day, so I won't be alone.

I am having a hard time writing this letter.  I  am on a lot of meds.  I feel
like I am in la la land if you know what I  mean.  I will close for now.  My
meds are taking over and I don't  have the energy to do anything.  Tell
everybody I am alright and I miss  them.  I hope all the furbabies are doing
alright.  I miss seeing  the pics of them."

I editted out parts of the letter directed to only  me, but I thought you all
would want to read what else she wrote.  Even  though we now know she's still
alive, I'm still very concerned about  her.  "Blacking out" for SEVENTEEN
DAYS is NOT  good!!!!!!!! "Bla

Sharon and Katie

 New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination. Dining,
Movies, Events, News more. _Try it out!  _