oh my goodness still saying prayers for her.
Hugs,
Norma

--- On Tue, 10/14/08, SharonK <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: SharonK <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Chihuahuas] News about Claudia
To: "Chihuahuas" <Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tuesday, October 14, 2008, 9:04 PM

I got a letter from Claudia today.  Knowing how how much all of you love and
care about Claudia, I figured you'd like to hear what she had to say.  I am
taking the liberty to correct the spelling, verbage, etc.  In her own words,
"When I was in the hospital, I had a blackout and did not wake up for 17 days.
They still don't know what caused it.  Bruce quit his job so he could stay with
me at the hospital.  Hopefully he will go back next week.  He doesn't want to
but we are running out of money.  Bruce is scared to leave me alone at home,
but I told him we will be homeless if he doesn't.  The lady next door is going
to be looking after me at night.  We have walkie talkies.  Jane will stay with
me during the day, so I won't be alone.

I am having a hard time writing this letter.  I am on a lot of meds.  I feel
like I am in la la land if you know what I mean.  I will close for now.  My
meds are taking over and I don't have the energy to do anything.  Tell
everybody I am alright and I miss them.  I hope all the furbabies are doing
alright.  I miss seeing the pics of them."

I editted out parts of the letter directed to only me, but I thought you all
would want to read what else she wrote.  Even though we now know she's still
alive, I'm still very concerned about her.  "Blacking out" for SEVENTEEN DAYS
is NOT good!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Sharon and Katie