Sorry Stefanie,

But that's gut wrenching!!  I am wondering why folks do such a thing!  A word
isn't a bond anymore
this saddens me!!

It wasn't ment to be, however God will bless you with the right one soon...
Hugs,Gloria C "For I know the plans I have for you", declares the LORD, "plans
to give you hope and a future".            Jeremiah 29:11

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 06:55:11
-0700Subject: [Chihuahuas] I Didn't Get My New Chi

Well, all.  I ended up not getting my second Chi, Powder.  Her owner decided at
the last minute that she didn't want to part with her.  She loved her too much.
 I didn't try to talk her out of it because I believe it would be best for
Powder to stay were she is than have to fly here to me.  So, she refunded my
the money I paid for her and that's that.  I am disapointed but I think I'll
get over it.  I still have my wonderful Gizmo and my two Aussies!  Maybe in the
near future I will search again for another Chi.  For now, I will just continue
spoiling Gizmo rotten!  I am not sure how he would adjust to not being the only
spoiled little Chi in the house anyway, LOL!  He knows he Mommy's baby.

Stefanie