From: G Chase
Date: 10/23/2008 10:52:39 AM
To: chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Chihuahuas] I Didn't Get My New Chi

Sorry Stefanie,

But that's gut wrenching!!  I am wondering why folks do such a thing!  A
word isn't a bond anymore
this saddens me!!

It wasn't ment to be, however God will bless you with the right one soon...

Hugs,
Gloria C

"For I know the plans I have for you",
declares the LORD, "plans to give
you hope and a future".
            Jeremiah 29:11

To: chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 06:55:11 -0700
Subject: [Chihuahuas] I Didn't Get My New Chi

Well, all.  I ended up not getting my second Chi, Powder.  Her owner decided
at the last minute that she didn't want to part with her.  She loved her too
much.  I didn't try to talk her out of it because I believe it would be best
for Powder to stay were she is than have to fly here to me.  So, she
refunded my the money I paid for her and that's that.  I am disapointed but
I think I'll get over it.  I still have my wonderful Gizmo and my two
Aussies!  Maybe in the near future I will search again for another Chi.  For
now, I will just continue spoiling Gizmo rotten!  I am not sure how he would
adjust to not being the only spoiled little Chi in the house anyway, LOL!
He knows he Mommy's baby.

Stefanie