That doesn't make a lot of sense....Cayenne gave birth to seven pups
almost 3 months ago.....and if I am not mistaken, Cindy's chi had 14 two
years ago.....sounds like maybe we need to report births more then, lol
Marsha

> The answer is here ! Enjoy............................. Mare
>
> http://www.dogsinthenews.com/issues/0211/articles/021125a.htm

This email contains correspondence from an attorney and may contain
privileged information. If you are not the intended receipient, please
delete.

Do not tell god how big your storm is. Tell the storm how big your God is.

http://taylorstots.tripod.com/