Claudia, if you give me your new phone number, I'll call you!!!!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Claudia Werner
  To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2008 5:19 PM
  Subject: [Chihuahuas] Sharon & Katie

                    Sharon I am so sorry I have not talked to you.I hat a bizzy
week.I will call you tomorrow as soon as you get up.I promise.I have a headache
and going to lay down for a Weill.I tell you all about it tomorrow.I also have
a letter in the mail for you.Give Katie a kiss on the nose.I hope you are doing
alright.I also forget allot of thinks I have to right notes to remember what to
do.I am sooooo sorry.Talk to you tomorrow after 3 pm.

                    The short-es distance between

                    a problem and a solution

                    is the distance between

                    your knees and the floor.