Did you tell the nurse I have agoraphobia and have not left my home in a little
over 10 years?  That's the reason it is so very, very difficult for me to go.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Claudia Werner
  To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 9:56 PM
  Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Sharon & Katie

  Sharon you never know to you go.If I did not go last year I would not be
talking to you now.Do it for you and Katie.Sharon you know you have to go.You
are getting weaker by the day.Event the Nurse I talk to earlier sad you need to
go quickly.If you go please tell Pam to leave me a message on the Phone ore
give her my E-mail address so she can let me know how you doing and I can let
the group know.But please please go see a Dr.

  Lord our Lord
  your name is the most wonderful name in all the earth!
  Psalm 8:9
  The reason for this season:
  Happy Birthday Jesus
  God bless you Brutus,Sissy and me