I would report him in a heartbeat.  You have a witness with your son.

--- On Thu, 12/11/08, Mare~M. <bittyd...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Mare~M. <bittyd...@gmail.com>
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Murdering Fed Ex Driver !
To: breeding1...@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, December 11, 2008, 10:33 PM

Hi Group!
It is with sadness I come to you out of need for your opinions and your
wonderful support you always give me when I am down. I need it this time for
sure.
It's  abit of a story but.........
6 years ago nearing my husband died and I was lonely so I got Spirit a yorkie
mix puppy.
We had gone through some horrific times during this period. Once he had
hemorrhagic gastritis and I started his Iv's here at home(I used to be a nurse).
Today is hard. I came home from buying groceries to find out that Spirit was
out of the fence but in our yard in the country.
The Fed Ex man my son said put 2 boxes on my porch(Thanks Linda) and Spirit
acted like he would bite him for messing with his momma's house while she was
gone. The man kicked at him even,but Spirit didn't really bite him. Then the
man got in the truck with Spirit still furious....he ran Spirit down and kept
going never stopping,never saying  I am sorry.
I am so heartbroken, Tommy my son had buried him for me(not wanting me to see
his broken little body).
I am thinking of placing a complaint for sure and then a claim. WOuld you?
Thanks and crying,,,,better go,
Love,Mare

©2003 LongBraid Designs