Mare,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I can't imagine someone being so cruel
and cold-hearted. Please know I'm keeping you and your family in my
thoughts.

I agree with the others that it would be best to contact the police and the
delivery company. I don't know much about legal stuff, but I do know he
should be punished for his cruel behavior.

*gentle hugs from both of us*
Jesslan & Jaelyn

Foster Mom @ Shih Tzu & Fur Baby Rescue - http://www.stfbr.com/
Volunteer @ Chautauqua County Humane Society - http://spcapets.com/
Furever Mom To Doggy - Jaelyn / View Her Photos -
http://tinyurl.com/jaelynlove
Furever Mom To Kitties - Lucius, Gypsy, Kylee and Ethaniel
Visit My Kitties, Dog & Fosters - http://mdnyhtkyss.com/cattitude/