I enjoyed seeing your cute babies, thanks.
 
Gloria P
 
 
In a message dated 12/20/2008 9:58:07 A.M. Central Standard Time,  
[email protected] writes:

 
 
 
 

Claudia's Furebabys

Merry Christmas to all of you from Bruce,Brutus.Sissy and  Claudia 
The reason for this  season? 
Happy Birthday Jesus
God bless you  all. 



 
____________________________________
 From: "twope...@aol. "twopenn<[email protected]>
To:  chihuah...@yahoogro  Ch
Sent: Saturday, December 20, 2008  10:27:47 AM
Subject: Re:  [Chihuahuas] Brutus and Sissy


What's the name of your album?
 
Gloria P
 
 
In a message dated 12/20/2008 8:44:57 A.M. Central Standard Time,  
chich...@ymail. com writes:

 
 
 
 
I posted some Pics of Brutus and Sissy so everybody can see my baby's.I  may 
get to go home later today.I hope so.

Merry Christmas to all of you from Bruce,Brutus.Sissy and  Claudia 
The reason for this  season? 
Happy Birthday Jesus
God bless you  all. 











 
____________________________________
 One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Yahoo  
Mail. _Try it  now_ 
(http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000025)
 .






 

**************One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, 
Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now. 
(http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000025)

Reply via email to