Thank you. Merry Christmas to all of you from Bruce,Brutus.Sissy andClaudia The reason for this season? Happy Birthday Jesus God bless you all.
________________________________ From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]> To: [email protected] Sent: Saturday, December 20, 2008 12:20:13 PM Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Brutus and Sissy ________________________________ One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now. I enjoyed seeing your cute babies, thanks. Gloria P In a message dated 12/20/2008 9:58:07 A.M. Central Standard Time, chich...@ymail. com writes: Claudia's Furebabys Merry Christmas to all of you from Bruce,Brutus.Sissy andClaudia The reason for this season? Happy Birthday Jesus God bless you all. ________________________________ From: "twope...@aol. com" <twope...@aol. com> To: chihuah...@yahoogro ups.com Sent: Saturday, December 20, 2008 10:27:47 AM Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Brutus and Sissy ________________________________ One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now. What's the name of your album? Gloria P In a message dated 12/20/2008 8:44:57 A.M. Central Standard Time, chich...@ymail. com writes: I posted some Pics of Brutus and Sissy so everybody can see my baby's.I may get to go home later today.I hope so. Merry Christmas to all of you from Bruce,Brutus.Sissy andClaudia The reason for this season? Happy Birthday Jesus God bless you all.

