Amen, Claudia, Amen.

Gloria P

In a message dated 12/29/2008 7:53:38 P.M. Central Standard Time,
chich...@ymail.com writes:

My new years Prayer
Dear Lord Jesus my Savior.I'm asking you to look out for us in the  new
year.We need you now more than ever.Please keep my friends save and give  them
what
they need to make it true everyday in the new year.Give them the  hope and
Love they need so much.Give them peace of mind and take there  pains and
worries
away.Make them strong and give them happiness.We love and  praise you.My Lord
Jesus I,m asking you to keep us strong in our faith to  you.I put my trust in
you alone.I asking you in the name of  God.    Amen

God is never deaf to his children's cries for  help.
Have a blessed and happy New  Year.
Bruce,Brutus,Bruce,Brutus,<WBR>Sis

Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.