thank you claudia

May God walk with you today.
arlene

--- On Mon, 12/29/08, Claudia Werner <chich...@ymail.com> wrote:
From: Claudia Werner <chich...@ymail.com>
Subject: [Chihuahuas] My New years prayer
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, December 29, 2008, 8:53 PM

My new years Prayer
Dear Lord Jesus my Savior.I'm asking you to look out for us in the new year.We
need you now more than ever.Please keep my friends save and give them what they
need to make it true everyday in the new year.Give them the hope and Love they
need so much.Give them peace of mind and take there pains and worries away.Make
them strong and give them happiness.We love and praise you.My Lord Jesus I,m
asking you to keep us strong in our faith to you.I put my trust in you alone.I
asking you in the name of God.    Amen

God is never deaf to his children's cries for help.
Have a blessed and happy New Year.
Bruce,Brutus, Sissy and Claudia