From: Marina
Date: 7/17/2010 9:16:44 AM
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Hi Everyone

http://groups.yahoo
com/group/Chihuahuas/photos/album/52330304/pic/179101632/view

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself and my little girl. Lizzie is going to be
four this year, and for the last two years she and I have worked together as
a Service Dog team. She's my Super Service Chihuahua. LoL. She's Medical
Alert, which means that she lets me know when I need medication, and she
also lets others know that I am in need of help when I can not speak for
myself. She's a wonderful comapanion and partner. There are a few pictures
of her on the job, if you follow the link. I'll probably add some more!

Thanks for this great Chihuahua group!

Marina

<<SENDER_EMAIL.png>>

<<Image.4.4280844241@web180114.mail.gq1.yahoo.gif>>